Thursday, October 1, 2009

ughh

Well, here we are... October 1, 2009.... WAITING...patiently (ha ha.. for those who know me- patience isnt my strong suit).

ET courts now suposedly reopening 10/12/09 after rainy season and "restructuring". Also U.S. Embassy dates will take a bit longer in the future as their requiresments have changed.

Was somewhat optimistic b4 that our son would be in our home by year end- Now, not quite the same level of optimism... but trying....

On the more positive side- our son's name will be Benjamin Yared Ornstein! We have 11 pictures of him; he is gorgous.

Cant wait to meet him in person!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that really sucks. I thought they were opening on the 5th. That better be really good training & restructuring.

    I am so excited for you to travel. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to always be involved with our blog, the community and really seem to be a caring genuine person.
    Thanks, d

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I cannot believe that we might not have our beautiful baby by Christmas. I was so sure that we would. I was even hoping for Thanksgiving. But it is still possible so I am just going to keep praying - for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, David, all good things come to those who wait. God has a plan, and things happen in His time, not ours. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete